Walnut Ridge Football Pictures

Friday, August 8, 2014

School is quickly approaching so the time has come to get all the sports preseason photos completed.  The most exciting thing about the start of a new school year is the excitement that comes with football season!  Today we added to that excitement with the official photos. Once the photos are taken for the media, it means the first game of the season is coming soon! Anyone that knows me knows that I love standing on the sidelines shooting the games, and I can't wait to be there again this season. Today was filled with a little less action than those Thursday and Friday nights but still a great (hot) day out on the field.  My inspiration to play off of for football photos this year came from the new Walnut Ridge football t-shirts that nicely display the photo I took for them. After the press box backdrop for individual photos, we headed into the field house for traditional team pictures. I am looking forward to shooting the games this season and I'm excited for all that comes with a new school year!

Meet the 2014 Bobcat Senior & Junior High Football Teams!!


 The Alleycat dance team is selling these shirts featuring a photo that was taken by yours truly.  If you haven't ordered one of these t-shirts you can contact Sloane Kelley at the High School. 


No comments:

Post a Comment